Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My Spoon is too big.

Hi, I'm Steven Wells, You may remember me from such blogs as "Tir-na-blog" or "Social Engineering". But today I'm here to talk to you about things I think are just great. I see a lot of complaining online about all the things people don't like, and upon looking at my own site, I'm guilty of it too, so let's take a moment to talk about what I like.Recently I was leaving my TV on for background noise about a month ago, it happened to be on the discovery channel as the only thing interesting that's on at 4:00 am is "how it's made", a show where they show you, well, how things are made. After that show's conclusion, another show, a new favorite of mine, came on, called MYTHBUSTERS! The show is basically self explanitory. They take 2 or 3 urban myths each show and try to actualy prove or disprove that they could posibly happen. The show has a very good cast, and is just hilarious to watch.I love Pizza from Pizza Pizza. Having food allergies can suck royally, but these guys can make a pizza that works around my allergies, and is just great.I don't drink very often, but when I do, I like Pina coladas, that's right, pina coladas. Some people call it a "Women's drink" (Which I beleive is an unfair generalisation, but none the less), but who cares, I love it. It's not like I enjoy wearing women's clothing (I don't, so no getting ideas).There's a short blog on things that I like. I encourage you to post your own blog on things you like, then send me s message so I can go and check it out.

No comments: